What are the problems caused by high melting point of zinc alloy in die casting?
Zinc alloy die casting is a precision casting method which uses high pressure to press molten metal into a metal mold with complex shape. About its melting point, it is a place that needs special attention, then what problems will be caused by the high melting point of zinc alloy die casting? The following is a brief introduction to its related knowledge points.
Zinc alloy die castingis a precision casting method that uses high pressure to press molten metal into metal molds with complex shapes. It is a precision casting method. As for its melting point, it needs special attention. What problems will the high melting point of zinc alloy die castings bring? Here is a brief introduction to its relevant knowledge points p>
1. The high melting point of zinc alloy die castings will damage the composition of zinc alloy die castings. When magnesium and aluminum in zinc alloys are lost due to temperature problems, the composition of the alloys will change, which will affect product quality and greatly increase the scrap rate p>
2. The melting point of zinc alloy die castings is high, and the cost of energy consumption will also increase. Generally, the set temperature of zinc alloy die castings in the production process is 410 ℃, and poor zinc alloys may need to be set above 430 ℃. Generally, when the temperature of zinc alloy die-casting machine of zinc alloy die-casting manufacturers increases by 10 ℃, the annual electricity charge will increase by 5000 yuan. If diesel is used, the cost will increase by about 8000 yuan p>
3. The melting point of zinc alloy die-casting is high, and the life of hot working parts is reduced. When the crucible temperature is too high, the abrasion and corrosion of hammer handle, gooseneck, crucible, etc. will be accelerated, causing many production problems. Some may directly scrap the equipment, greatly increasing the cost p>
4. The rise of the melting point of zinc alloy material will cause great damage to the mold, reduce the service life of the mold, and increase the production cost p>
5. The melting point of zinc alloy die castings is high, the zinc slag generated is increased, and the cost of effective alloys is greatly increased p>