Five points should be paid attention to when using aluminum alloy die casting die
Cleaning the parting surface of the die casting mold is very troublesome and easy to ignore. If the boss has a high starting point, buy a good die casting mold, it will be much easier to work. If the quality of the mold is not good, it will inevitably produce burrs or dirt on the parting surface of the mold during production.
When using aluminum alloy die casting dies, the following points should be paid special attention:
1. Cleaning the parting surface of the die casting die is very troublesome and easy to ignore. If the boss has a high starting point and buys a good die casting die, it will be much easier to work. If the quality of the die is not good, it will inevitably produce burrs or dirt on the parting surface of the die during production. The operator should always clean these parts and equip a small shovel at any time. If the flash is not removed in time, the parting surface of the mold is easy to collapse, causing aluminum leakage in the production process. Once this happens, no matter how good the die casting die repair experts are, the possibility of complete repair is very small, which does not mean that they are incompetent. The consequences caused by aluminum leakage not only increase the die casting cost, waste aluminum, product quality, especially the internal quality, but also increase the difficulty of determining process parameters. The qualification rate will decrease a lot, and the probability of work-related injury will increase from the perspective of safety. During the shift change, the operator should thoroughly clean the parting surface of the mold with kerosene, which can not only prevent the mold from being crushed, but also open the exhaust slot blocked by the residue of release agent or other dirt after cleaning, which is conducive to the discharge of gas in the medium cavity during the injection process, and improve the product quality. It is recommended that a team clean the parting surface twice, so that the employees can form a good habit p>
2. When taking over the shift, each shift shall carefully conduct a spot check according to the company's [Mold Spot Check Table] to solve the problem in time and avoid unnecessary trouble p>
3. The use of the cooling system of the die casting die. When the die cooling water is correctly used, it can not only prolong the service life of the die casting die, but also improve the production efficiency. In actual production, we often neglect its importance. The operators try to save time. Connecting the cooling water pipe is too troublesome. Some companies do not even need cooling water when customizing the mold to save costs, which has caused serious consequences. Die materials are generally special die steel after various treatments. No matter how good the die steel is, it has its limitations, such as temperature. During the use of the mold, if the mold temperature is too high, it is easy to cause premature cracks on the surface of the core. Some molds will have large areas of cracks even before more than 2000 mold times. Even during the production of the mold, because the mold temperature is too high, the mold core has changed color, and even reached more than 400 degrees after measurement. At this temperature, when the release agent is cold, it is easy to have cracks, and the products produced are also easy to deform Strain and die sticking. The use of mold cooling water can greatly reduce the use of mold release agent, so that operators will not use mold release agent to reduce the temperature of the mold. Its advantages are to effectively extend the life of the mold, save the die casting cycle, improve product quality, reduce die sticking, pulling and aluminum sticking, reduce the use of mold release agent, and also reduce the loss of ejector pin and core caused by overheating of the mold temperature p>
4. In the process of starting production, the mold must be preheated to prevent cracks caused by sudden encounter of hot molten metal in the cold mold. For more complex molds, blowtorch, liquefied gas and mold temperature machine with good conditions can be used. For simpler molds, slow injection can be used for preheating p>
5. If the mold is equipped with neutron control, please note that the signal wire between the die-casting machine and the mold is not allowed to have a joint. The reason is very clear. In daily production, it is difficult to prevent water from entering the signal wire, or the joint winding is easy to break, resulting in a short circuit with the machine tool. If the signal is wrong, the alarm will automatically stop and delay time, otherwise the signal disorder will lead to mold damage, causing unnecessary losses. Pay attention to waterproof travel p>